Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long can we hire the photo booth for? A standard hire is for up to 2-3 hours during which your guests will receive unlimited photos*. If you require the booth for longer please get in contact with us.
2. Do you need a deposit to reserve the photo booth? Yes. We require a 50% deposit to book your event. The remaining balance is due on the day/night of event in cash.
3. Is the deposit refundable? Yes. If we receive notice of cancellation at least 60 days prior to the event, we’ll absolutely give you a full refund minus a £50 booking fee.
4. What areas do you cover? We cover all of London,
Contact us to inquire for other areas outside London.
5. Who looks after the photo booth? All our photo booths are supplied complete with our friendly booth butlers who will not only set up the booth but stay for the duration of the event to ensure the photo booth runs smoothly
6. What quality are the photos and print? The photos are all high quality digital images, which dry instantly and will not fade.
7. Do we get to keep all the photos after the event? Yes, we will send you a CD with all the images.
8. How many people can fit in the booth? The photo booths can easily accommodate 4-6 people.
9. Do you supply a prop box? Yes, we offer a free prop box, which includes hats, masks, feather bowers, funky glasses, wigs etc
10. How much are the booths to hire? Our hire prices start at just £250 - £485 depending on what package you pick.
11. What are the venue requirements? We require a flat level indoor space and access to a standard socket.
12. Can you set the photo booth up early and return later to run it?
Yes, we can arrange early set up, however, due to the increased hours there would be an additional cost associated.
13. How long does it take to set up? Our booth butlers can assemble the booth in under 30 mins once we have all of the equipment in the venue.